Friday, April 14, 2006

Chag Sameach and Joyous Pesach

Folks, I had to look that up. Basically it means Happy Passover. While I'm at it, let me add Shabbat Shalom for tomorrow. Tomorrow night we're having a Passover Seder at our church, but we won't be able to attend, because hubby has a rehearsal with a singer/songwriter he performs with. And, um, I may be singing harmonies. In other words -- living my lifelong dream of being a backup singer!

I've wanted to sing for as long as I can remember -- it's the one thing in my life that I've consistenly been interested in, so I'm trying to get up the nerve to actually do it. I know I have a decent voice, and harmony seems to come naturally to me, but I'm a bit shy about singing in public. However, I'm going to try to give it a shot and see what happens.

Wish me luck!

WIP

No comments: