Thursday, March 16, 2006

Girlfriends

This is just a brief note to say how grateful I am for girlfriends. I am blessed with those who get me and my funks and still love me and understand that I'm working on things. They understand that it's hard, and that I have very little if any control over how I feel at present. They encourage me, talk to me like I'm 'normal' (whatever the hell that means). They support and worry for me, and always extend their love.

Thank you, friends. You should know who you are. Some of you I've never even met in real life -- others I've known intimately. Either way, you bless me with your presence, and your ongoing commitment to a relationship with me. I really don't know what I'd do without your graces. Know that you are loved deeply by me, and by Hubby, too, for what you do for me. You are angels, all of you.

*MWAH*
WIP

1 comment:

Purr said...

You're just as vital to us as we are to you. Smooches and hugs!