Saturday, March 04, 2006

Dream -- getting it down before I forget

I'm with my old friend Denise, on the corner of Pace & Jackson St. in our hometown of Pensacola, FL. I had been to visit an old client and her daughter, and there was something important about my cell phone. Denise and I were trying to get "home", but had trouble with the car we had. We decided to go a few blocks away to a stadium where some high school sporting event was going on. We got separated. Eventually, I decided to go into the locker rooms to take a shower, because I felt hot & sweaty. When I came out of the shower, my purse and clothes were gone. I found something to wrap myself in and began looking for my things. I found my way into a gymnasium, and found a Latina who seemed to know something but wouldn't tell me. She said something that had to do with her father knowing where stuff was, and I asked where her father was. She laughed, and I cursed at her. I found a group of African American guys and asked if they could help me. I offered a reward, and one guy said he'd find it. I then met a woman who appeared to be a gym teacher or school administrator -- someone in charge. I explained what had happened, and she agreed to help me look for my things. As we were going back to locker room area, she told me she had to have an operation on her sternum. We encountered a "maid" who said my things were back where I had left them originally. The adminstrator and I went to find them, and then I woke up.

Observations: The gym teacher is probably my therapist. My purse/cell phone is "me" -- my identity? Other than that, I'm blank. Anyone with other theories -- please comment. I'd love to hear them.

Now, back to packing for Sanibel!

WIP

No comments: