Sunday, July 09, 2006

Survey Says?!?

Sheep that I am, I'm following NIF and GG to do this little survey dealie.

1. FIRST NAME - You already know it if you're close to me
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE - Not that I know of.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY - Don't remember.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING - No, I think I scribble.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT - West Virginia Baked Ham
6. KIDS? - None of my own. Have 2 stepkids (hahahaha -- in their 30s, young enough to be my brother/sister!) and 4 step-grandkids, though!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Damn straight!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Le Blogosphere
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I try not to.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maaaaaaaaaaaaayyyybe. It does look like fun!!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Oat stuff.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Oh please. No no no.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Damn straight.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla. It goes well with everything.
16. SHOE SIZE - 9 (!)
17. RED OR PINK? Scarlett red for me
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My lack of commitment to stuff
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My paternal grandmother, late husband, his aunt, my paternal grandfather, my cousin -- basically, anyone who's transitioned over already
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I think it's interesting to read these, so I do hope most people do it.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? If capris = pants, then light turquoise soft, cool capris (that are actually pajamas, but you can't tell so I wore them to church even!) and black Tevas.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Split a chicken taco salad and beef burrito something with Hubby.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? XM Radio -- XM Cafe. XM rocks, y'all.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Midnight blue or Whore Red. lol
25. FAVORITE SMELL? patchouli, stargazer lilies, Sumatran coffee beans from Peet's Coffee
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hubby.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Face and wit.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Damn straight.
29. FAVORITE DRINKS? Depends -- ice cold milk with breakfast, especially pancakes, and some sandwiches, like pb&j; Moet & Chandon White Star Champagne; sweet tea; fresh ground & brewed coffee.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? I can't talk about it here. lol
31. EYE COLOR? Blue/grey/green
32. HAT SIZE? Ummm...17 1/2. I have no idea.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Hard to name a favorite. It depends on what I feel like, you know?
35.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE THEATER? An American Haunting
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black long sleeved (pushed up) comfy shirt
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Anything but summer.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Absolutely -- bring it on. :)
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme Brulee.
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? RunawayImagination
42. LEAST LIKELY TO ObxBill
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Don't remember the names, but one from James Hollis, PhD on Jungian achetypes and mythology; "Space Between the Stars" by Deborah Santana (Carlos' wife of 33 years); a book/workbook on trigger point therapy; a meditation guide.
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSEPAD? No me tengo un "mousepad".
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? "The March of the Penguins" which TOTALLY rocked!
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Hubby playing the piano; nieces & nephews cracking up or saying "I love you Aunt WIP!"
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? This is not an either/or question!
48. FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Aamot, Norway; Maui, Hawaii
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Picking up on people -- reading them
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Oct. of '62 in Pensacola, FL.
51. WHAT IS THE MOST ROMANTIC THING SOMEONE HAS DONE FOR YOU? When Hubby and I were dating, he lived in one city and I lived in another -- 200 miles apart. Hubby would drive over after work at 4:30pm on Friday, and stay till about 4:30am Monday, when he would drive straight from my house to work. :) Or the time he drove me home, petting on me after I had thrown up all over us both -- reaction to a meal that contained iodine we were unaware of...iodine that I'm allergic to -- and helped me get cleaned up in time to be at the beauty shop in time to get my hair done for the event I was supposed to sing at that night...without making me feel stupid or gross.
52. WHAT WAS YOUR PROUDEST CHILDHOOD MOMENT? I can't think of a thing, honestly.

53. STAY HOME OR GO OUT? Well that depends on a lot of things!

54. FAVORITE MOVIE? Depends. That changes frequently.

55. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one! I stole it! Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This was an awesome list. I love these posts. They allow us a window to better see our friends.

IT will be alot of fun when you, dream mom and myself go to see Paula Deen...:)

Runawayimagination said...

Wow. That's a lotta info!

I might do one of my own; thanks for the idea.